It looks like a feature that was supposed to be available out of the box on day 1 was just added to all available units of the Dell Inspiron Mini 10 all across the world. This high-res screen option was also introduced in the recently launched Dell Inspiron Mini 10 netbooks in Japan, with the Intel Atom Z520 chips. It costs a $35 upgrade from the regular Dell Mini 10 configuration, but to some it may be well worth it. The options for configuration are available on Dell’s web site, linked below.
- Dell’s 11-inch Inspiron Mini 11z Replaces the Mini 12
- Dell Inspiron Mini 10 with Atom Z520 Launched in Japan
- Dell Inspiron Mini 10 now sells with Broadcom Crystal HD, hi-def high fives all around
- Dell Officially Retires the Inspiron Mini 9
- Dell Inspiron Mini 12 innards exposed in teardown
- Dell Offers the Ubuntu Mini 10 plus SSD Option