EUROCOM Monster 1.0: 11.6-inch Ivy Bridge Notebook
EUROCOM , a leading developer of upgradable notebooks, high performance mobile workstations and mobile servers, is targeting Mobile gamers and server pros through its 11.6-inch, sub-four-pound Monster notebook. According to the company’s press release, the EUROCOM Monster is capable of running up to 8 virtual machines due to its high performance hardware; Intel Core i7 3920XM processor, NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M graphics combined with 16GB DDR3-1600 memory and up to 1 terabyte of storage with up to 410 minutes of battery life.
This is the perfect system for mobile professionals who need exceptionally capable hardware for such things as mobile server applications, technical presale, CUDA and OpenCL development on the go.
–Mark Bialic, Eurocom President
The EUROCOM Monster is a small form factor high performance notebook with 16GB DDR3-1600 memory and 1 terabyte of storage. Graphics are controlled by the NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M GPU with 2GB of video memory, 384 CUDA cores, with the graphics clock running at 850 MHz making this graphics powerhouse the ultimate mobile computing machine.
EUROCOM Monster 1.0 Specifications:
• 11.6-inch (39.62cm); HD 1366-by-768 pixels; Glossy or Matte Surface; Backlit LED Display with professional calibration option
• VGA Technology: on-board NVIDIA GT 650M with 2GB of DDR3 VRAM and Optimus Technology
• Chipset: Intel Mobile HM76 Express
• Processor: supports both Intel Sandy Bridge (32nm) and Ivy Bridge (22nm) Mobile Processors. Up to Intel Core i7-3920XM Processor Extreme
• Memory: up to 16GB DDR3-1600; two SODIMM sockets; Dual Channel
• Storage: up to 1TB of storage space; one physical hard drive. SSD, HDD Hybrid drive support.
• Ports: USB 2.0; 2x USB 3.0; HDMI 1.4a out; VGA; Headphone; Mic; RJ45/LAN
• Communication: 1Gigabit LAN; WLAN; Bluetooth
• Weight: 1.8kg / 3.96lbs (with battery)
• Dimensions: WxDxH 287x207x12.7-37.1mm; 11.48×8.28×0.51-1.48-inch
• Battery Life: up to 410 minutes; 62.16WH battery