Gigabyte T1000 Tablet Netbook Gets Pictured, Spec’d
Last week, we told you about the Gigabyte T1000 tablet netbook which shall be available in two variants – the T1000x and T1000P. Well these two Gigabyte tablet netbooks are about to make their public appearance on March 2 at the CeBIT in Germany.
Of course, we already know that these netbooks will sport a 10.1-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1366×768 pixels. The T1000X will be running on Intel Atom N450 1.66GHz CPU while the T1000P will be loaded with the Intel Atom N470 1.83GHz CPU.
Even their batteries will be different from each other, with the T1000X getting a 4-cell battery pack, while the T1000P will get the 6-cell battery pack. In other words, the Gigabyte T1000X is the toned down version of the T1000P.
Here are the specs of the Gigabyte T1000 tablet netbook:
- Processor: Intel Atom Processor N450 (1.66GHz) or N470 (1.83GHz)
- Chipset: Intel Express NM10
- Memory: 1GB DDRII
- Video card: Intel GMA3150
- Display: 10.1 “LCD, 1366 × 768
- Hard drive: 250GB 2.5 “SATA HDD
- Ports: USB (2.0) * 2, eSATA / USB Combo, Mic-in, Earphone out, D-Sub, RJ45, 4-in-1 card reader (SD / MMC / MS / MS Pro), Express card, DC -in
- Audio: microphone and two speakers 1.5 Watt
- Networking: Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR, 10/100 Base-T Ethernet LAN, Wireless LAN 802.11b/g/n
- Battery: Li-Ion 4-cell, 4500mAh (T1000X), Li-Ion 6 cell, 7650mAh (T1000P)
- Dimensions: 265 (W) x 195 (D) x 38.5 (H) mm 265 (W) x 214 (D) x 41.4 (H) mm
- Weight: ~ 1.3kg (with 4-cell battery) (T1000X), ~ 1.48kg (with 6-cell battery) (T1000P)
- OS: Windows Starter Edition 7
- Others: 1.3 Mega PixelGig
And some more pre-event photos taken by Netbook Italia.