MSI Wind U115 Hybrid Tops Netbook Battery Test
Techlogg.com run a battery test of 13 netbooks comprising of the following netbooks. (Note: the list is according to their battery life)
- MSI Wind U115 Hybrid – 6.56 hrs.
- Eee PC 1000HD – 4.12 hrs.
- Eee PC 901 – 3.59 hrs.
- MSI Wind U100 – 3.40 hrs.
- Eee PC 1000H – 3.33 hrs.
- Asus N10J – 3.05 hrs.
- Dell Inspiron Mini 9 – 3.05 hrs.
- Eee PC S101 – 2.41 hrs.
- Acer Aspire One – 2.19 hrs.
- Toshiba NB10 – 2.14 hrs.
- HP Mini 1001TU – 2.05 hrs.
- Lenovo IdeaPad S10 – 1.55 hrs.
- Dell Inspiron Mini 12 -1.4 hrs
So that pretty much give you an idea which netbook to consider if the battery life is your main consideration. The netbooks tested were only those already available in Australia. So, if you’re looking for the Samsung NC10, well it is not yet availabel there.
Interestingly, the Eee PC 1000H I bought had a sticker that claims of a 7hrs. battery life with the machine’s 6-cell battery. And based on my initial use, the Eee PC 1000h can pretty much max out more than 4 hours of normal use.